01/07/13

Playing Cards 1# The water Calice, Ace of Goblet




Hi there! here i am with one of my favorite project, till now.
If you followed my facebook page, maybe you've allredy seen some sketches and work in progres previews, but here i am, with the first of six post where i'm gonna show you my fantasy neaples plying card!


The first one is the Ace of Goblet, that i re-interpreted as a calice with some magic power (it glows in the queen's card). Here i focused my attenction on paint a believable glass, like a still life painting. I wanted to render the difference of material, like glass, copper and gold, that it's made with. Hope i made it a little bit at least!

A work in progress screenshot: i was satisfied with the water, but i changed the glass later



The line art here



Stay tuned for the next card and

Like it on Facebook


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.